2018 SASTA Annual Conference & Expo
Call for Presentations is now open
Adelaide High School | 16-17 April 2018
Theme: Spotlight on the Science in STEM
SHARE your good ideas … submit a workshop proposal for the conference!
The Conference will address a range of the content and pedagogies of the Australian Curriculum: Science, however it will also incorporate the theme ‘Spotlight on the Science in STEM’. Session attendees should be actively involved in the learning through a practical and investigative approach. Sessions that link to real world examples of contemporary science in STEM are encouraged.
Possible Workshop Ideas:
- Hands-on activities for primary, middle and senior school science teachers & laboratory officers;
- Use of technologies in teaching and learning;
- Integrated units of work of Science and Literacy etc;
- Ways of motivating students to consider science in their future careers;
- Improving students’ confidence and experiences in Science.
Click here to submit a proposal for the SASTA Annual Conference by 31 January 2018.