Please see below the details of vacant science teaching positions we've been provided with:
You can also visit the following websites for a list of all teaching positions available.
- Department for Education
- Catholic Education South Australia
- Association of Independent Schools of South Australia
If your school is currently advertising a science teaching position please let us know via email - email@example.com
Underdale High School
Coordinator (Curriculum & Pedagogy - Science) | Leader Band B-1
Period of Appointment: 27/01/2022 - 22/01/2025
Underdale High School is a caring, inclusive community that provides opportunities for innovative, challenging, and creative learning. Our core values encompass Resilience, Optimism, Courage and Knowledge. Our student population embraces 77 different cultural backgrounds.
Underdale High School is a medium-sized high school with over 750 students, in years 7-12, in 2022. We have brand new, multi-million dollar, facilities in Creative Arts, Design Technology, and Food Technology. Our specialist programs provide selective entry for students in our Football (Soccer) Academy and an industry class Automotive Trade Training Centre.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Leadership of the Science curriculum and learning areas team across the school (7-12), ensuring continued review, development of curriculum documentation including, Learning and Assessment Plans, task design and resources, based on Australian Curriculum and SACE.
- Coordinate the development and delivery of the 7-12 Australian Curriculum and SACE through high quality and engaging Science programs for middle and senior school students that are characterised by effective and high impact pedagogies, the explicit teaching of literacy and numeracy skills, challenge and differentiation and the embedding of information technologies.
- Provide leadership and performance development support for the Science team in the development of teaching and learning practices which promote entrepreneurial thinking, development of the general capabilities, engagement and learning for all students.
- Leading a continuous improvement culture with all Science staff in analysing and using student achievement data to monitor each students’ progress and the effectiveness of their teaching and learning programs, in alignment with the SIP and DfE priorities.
- Works collaboratively with Deputy Principal and Senior Leaders to embed effective curriculum and pedagogies in Science
For the full Job & Person Specification please click here.