CONSULTING: In-School Professional Learning
SASTA In-School Workshops now available!
SASTA offers a range of in-school professional learning sessions that can be tailored to suit the needs of your school and teachers. All sessions focus on concrete classroom applications of the skills and understandings present in the Australian Curriculum: Science.
The structure, content and length of these sessions is determined by the school in collaboration with the SASTA Project Officer. See some exemplar professional learning plans here.
- Full day, half day or smaller sessions available.
- Costing provided includes pre-visit, resources and preparation.
Please contact Kate for a quote at email@example.com
Examples of workshop topics are listed below:
- STEM as an approach to teaching and learning
- The Engineering Design Process
- Designing meaningful STEM lessons
- Putting the 'E' in STEM
Australian Curriculum Focus
- Science Curriculum Overview - all Year Level groups
Science Inquiry Focus
- Science for the Early Years (R-2)
- Open Investigations
- Planning for Inquiry
Science Understanding Focus
- Biological Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Earth and Space Sciences
*Schools may combine a number of topics