CONSULTING: In-School Professional Learning
SASTA In-School Workshops now available!!!
SASTA offers a range of in-school professional learning sessions that can be tailored to suit the needs of your school and teachers. All sessions focus on concrete classroom applications of the skills and understandings present in the Australian Curriculum: Science.
The structure, content and length of these sessions is determined by the school in collaboration with the SASTA Project Officer.
Full day, half day or smaller sessions available, please contact us for a quote to suit your needs.
Costing provided includes pre-visit, resources and preparation.
Please contact Kate for a quote on firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of workshop topics are listed below:
Australian Curriculum Focus
· Science Overview - all Year Level groups
Science Inquiry Skills Focus
· Science for the Early Years (R-2)
· Open Investigations
Planning and Assessment Focus
· Integrating Science and Numeracy (Primary)
· Planning for Inquiry – (Secondary)
Science Understanding Focus
· Biological Sciences
· Chemical Sciences
· Physical Sciences
· Earth and Space Sciences
Science Pedagogy and Resources Focus
· Working with Primary Connections
· The 5Es
· Setting up Primary Connections Resources
· Investigating in Primary Connections
*Schools may combine a number of topics