Exam Prep Seminars for Stage 2 students
GAIN MAXIMUM BENEFIT FROM YOUR STUDY TIME
- meet the Study Guide editorial teams, consisting of many of our most experienced teachers;
- discuss exam techniques and receive hints for answering questions;
- discuss the Chief Examiner's comments for last year's exam paper;
- discuss the extended response requirements;
- one x 2.5hr session per subject only, held over two Saturdays (two subjects per day) in August / September each year (NB: only ONE session per subject is held each year);
- Exam Prep Seminars are offered for Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Psychology.
- SASTA regrets to advise that an Exam Prep seminar is not available for Nutrition.
Only $20.00 per student per seminar
Teachers accompanying a class are free!
(Teachers, please email email@example.com to inform us that you will be in attendance with your students)
- All bookings MUST (and can only) be made through this website.
- All attendees MUST have registered to attend the event prior to the cut-off date(s) which will be clearly listed on each event listing appearing below, as mentioned above. If you have missed the bookings cut-off date and would like to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this email address is ONLY checked from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, so any emails sent after 5pm the night before or on the same day of the event (as they take place on Saturday) will not be seen or responded to.
- Any students arriving on the day without having registered will unfortunately not be able to attend as our staff will not have the capacity to take payments onsite.
- Please note there will be no refund if you book and pay online and fail to attend.
- Any cancellation notice (to be received in writing ONLY - by email to email@example.com is fine) must have been received no less than 48 hours prior to the event for your refund request to be considered. SASTA considering your refund request does not guarantee that you will receive a refund. Each case will be taken on its merits after having received the written request and you will be contacted in due course to inform you of SASTA's decision.