Please see below the details of vacant science teaching positions we've been provided with:
You can also visit the following websites for a list of all teaching positions available.
- Department for Education
- Catholic Education South Australia
- Association of Independent Schools of South Australia
If your school is currently advertising a science teaching position please let us know via email - email@example.com
Year 7 and 9 Teacher (contract)
Balaklava High School, a very supportive community, is looking for a Year 7 and Year 9 Science teacher for a 12 month, 1.0 contract for 2024. There is an opportunity for an ongoing position.
To Apply: Interested parties are invited to contact Balaklava High's Senior School Assistant Principal, Carena Brookes via email as soon as possible.
Horizon Christian School, located in Balaklava, 100km north of the CBD, is looking for a dedicated, passionate, enthusiastic, team orientated, Science teacher who will uphold Christian values and feels like a tree change is needed! Come and join a fabulous collaborative and supportive team, we would love to have you!
To Apply: call the school on 08 8862 2100 today! Alternatively, check out this page.
Chemistry Teacher (contract)
Concordia College is looking for a Chemistry teacher for a 6 month, part time contract (to replace LSL), starting semester 1, 2024.
To Apply: Interested parties are invited to contact Concordia’s principal, Dennis Mulherin via email as soon as possible.
Science / Maths Teachers (contract)
Modbury High School
Due to an increase in student numbers, Modbury High School is seeking qualified and experienced Science-Math teachers for contract positions. We are looking for dynamic educators who can contribute to our high standards of teaching and learning.
- Demonstrable experience in teaching, with a strong emphasis on collaborative teamwork.
- Ability to teach Stage 1 and 2 Senior Science will be considered an advantage.
- Commitment to professional development and educational excellence.
- Delivering engaging and effective lessons in Science and Mathematics.
- Participating actively in our school's collaborative teaching environment.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of teaching practices and student outcomes.
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their application, including a CV and evidence of the stated requirements and responsibilities, to firstname.lastname@example.org