Topic Tests for Biology, Chemistry & Physics now available!
Order your copies via firstname.lastname@example.org. See more details below.
2021 Stage 2 Topic Tests
SASTA is excited to make available sets of Topic Tests that may be used as formative or summative Skills and Applications Tasks (SATs) in Stage 2 Biology, Chemistry and Physics. These tests are of the highest quality and feature a comprehensive range of original questions including science understanding, science inquiry skills and science as a human endeavour.
- All tests are out of 60 marks and are designed to be used as formative or summative assessments.
- Each test is fully editable and comes with a comprehensive set of solutions which allows educators to modify each test depending on the capabilities of their student cohort.
- The questions in the biology tests can be cut and pasted into online testing software programs to provide students with a real-time exam experience.
- Each task has a range of questions that vary in difficulty and are challenging enough to differentiate students with good core knowledge from those capable of applying knowledge in context.
- The questions are all contextual and are based on contemporary examples to show students the relevance of science in the modern world.
- Each paper contains one or more science as a human endeavour (SHE) questions with length responses to support teachers and students.
- The SHE questions can be part of the tests or you can remove them and use them as stand-alone tasks to develop student knowledge, understanding and ability in responding to these questions.
View information about the 2021 SASTA Stage 2 Trial Exams here.
These tasks are an essential product that no teacher should be without.
Topic Tests available
- Test 1 - DNA & Proteins
- Test 2 - Cells as the Basis of Life
- Test 3 - Homeostasis
- Test 4 - Evolution
- Test 1 - Monitoring the Environment
- Test 2 - Managing Chemical Processes
- Test 3 - Organic & Biological Chemistry
- Test 4 - Managing Resources
- Test 1 - Projectile Motion, Forces & Momentum
- Test 2 - Circular Motion, Gravitation & Relativity
- Test 3 - Electricity & Magnetism
- Test 4 - Light & Atoms
|Item||Price (incl GST)|
|Individual Topic Tests (see options available above)||$100.00|
|Individual Trial Exam||$132.00|
|Individual Subject Test Pack (4 tests total)||$350.00|
|Individual Subject Test Pack (4 tests) plus 1 x Trial Exam||$465.00|
|Complete 3 Subject Test Packs (12 tests total)||$1000.00|
|Complete 3 Subject Test Packs (12 tests) plus 3 x Trial Exams||$1350.00|
Purchase and distribution of tests/exams
In an effort to reduce student access to these topic tests, they will only be able to be ordered by emailing (email@example.com) or faxing (08 8354 0008) a purchase order to SASTA. If your school does not use purchase orders, a simple email detailing your requirements will suffice.
Once your order has been received by the office, an invoice will be generated and emailed to the school for prompt payment. Please be aware that tests/exams will not be distributed until the invoice has been paid in full. Once paid, distribution will occur as outlined below.
Distribution: these items will be delivered via WeTransfer^ as Word documents for each available subject (test and solutions)*. Once payment has been received, the files will be emailed to the name of the person who is listed on the purchase order.
^ Please note the link to the exams will expire in 7 days, so please ensure you download the files before this date.
Please note that SASTA will not provide paper copies.