Biology: Levels of Life e-book
- RRP: $15.00.
- Briton Books now has an online version of the Biology: Levels of Life textbook.
- The e-book has all of the features of the printed text & can be downloaded & used offline.
- In place of the QR links of the text, there are hyperlinks for easy access.
- The e-book will also feature upgrades & additional information each year.
- Preview the e-book on the Briton Books website.
Schools and students can purchase the printed copy of the text for $64.95 and receive a complimentary 15-month subscription for the e-book.
This offer is also available for schools who purchase a class set of the printed textbook; e-book access will be granted like for like, i.e. 10 physical textbooks purchased = 10 copies of the e-book will be accessible.
How to activate access to your e-book subscription
Once purchased, instructions on how to activate your 15-month subscription to the Biology: Levels of Life e-book will appear in the My Downloads section (found in the Members' Area) of your online SASTA account.
If you are unable to find the instructions on how to activate your e-book subscription, please contact the SASTA office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your receipt number in the subject line.
NB: For schools purchasing a class set, activating your copies of the e-book will be slightly different to what is outlined above. SASTA staff will email you (or the teacher whose name appears on the purchase order) the instructions on how to activate your copies.
Please allow up to four (4) business days for the activation of your e-book to take effect.
* All prices listed are inclusive of GST.