SASTA Stage 2 Workbooks - Second Edition
SASTA is pleased to announce the arrival of the Second Editions of our workbooks for Stage 2 Chemistry and Physics.
Order your copies below!
Please note: The Physics Second Edition Workbook has now arrived and all pre-orders are currently being processed.
Click on the products below to view sample pages.
Some of the features of the second edition workbooks include:
- The content has been updated to match the most recent subject outline
- Design and layout have been updated extensively for a neater and more consistent look throughout the book
- Hundreds of new questions have been added that were not featured in the first edition
- The book now features questions that assess Science as a Human Endeavour (SHE)
- All explanations have been made more concise to minimise the time taken to grasp the concepts
- Most images have been updated. Around 300 high quality illustrations feature in the new edition.
- All formulae have been explored using useful examples that incorporate real-world applications
- The colours have been brightened and softened in different sections for easier reading and interpretation of the diagrams
- Solutions have been reviewed and simplified in some areas
- The number of questions supplied for each concept has doubled and, in some sections, tripled and quadrupled to reinforce student understanding
- Solutions have been written more concisely for simpler absorption by students
- There is a deeper focus on the use of prefixes in physics (milli, m, mega, M, kilo, k, giga, G etc) in questions which better prepares students for the end of year exam
- Many more higher order thinking questions added to stretch high achieving students
- Enough questions have been provided for each concept that a teacher can set 30-60 minutes worth of questions each lesson for students to complete.
Plus the Physics workbook has around 900 questions compared to 550 in the first edition!!